TERMS & CONDITIONS
FOR THE ONLINE SHOP
1. The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
a) Business Days – these shall be the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
b) Customer – a natural person with a full legal capacity, a natural person who conducts business activity, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, vested with a legal capacity by special provisions, who places an order in the Online Shop or uses other Services available in the Online Shop;
c) Consumer – a natural person performing a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity.
d) Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, Item 93, as amended);
e) Terms and Conditions – this document;
f) Goods – the product presented in the Online Shop, with its description available with each of the presented products;
g) Sales Agreement – a sales agreement of Goods concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
h) Seller – the company Piotr Balicki Corp., Ziętka 24, 41400 Mysłowice, POLAND, Vat number : PL2220921364, REGON: 520771048 email@example.com .
i) Act on Rendering Electronic Services – the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
j) Services – the services rendered electronically by the Seller for the benefit of Customers.
k) Order – declaration of the Customer’s will leading directly to the conclusion of a Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the kind and amount of Goods.
II. General provisions
1. These Terms and Conditions specify the general conditions and ways of provision of services electronically and selling via the Online Shop https://deskpads.gallery/.
2. These Terms and Conditions are always available at the website https://deskpads.gallery/ which allows to download, display and record their contents by printing or saving them to a data carrier at any time.
3. The Online Shop can only be used by those who have read and fully accepted this terms and condition for the online shop. The Online Shop can only be used by those who have read and fully accepted this terms and condition for the online shop. Reading and accepting terms and condition for the online shop is considered as providing an information by Contractor to the Customer, which is mentioned in article 12 of Consumer Protection Act form 30th of May 2014), information required is included below.
5. The Seller informs that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying Customers data by unauthorized persons, therefore Customers should use appropriate technical measures that will minimize the above-mentioned threats, e.g. Antivirus.
6. The Customer is obliged to:
a) provide in the Order only true, up-to-date and all necessary data of the Customer and promptly update the data;
b) use the services made available by the Seller in a way that it does not interfere with the functioning of the Seller, the Online Shop and other Customer;
c) use the services made available by the Seller in a manner consistent with the applicable laws, and provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
III. Electronic services in the online shop
1. The Services are rendered by the Seller free of charge, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. The Seller provides the following Electronic Services:
b) Enabling Customers to place orders and conclude Sale Agreements under the terms specified in these Terms;
3. The Newsletter service, provided at the request of the Customer after the conclusion of the Agreement, includes receiving by the Customers who have provided the Service Provider with their e-mail address, by electronic means commercial information regarding the products and services of the Service Provider, including in particular information about their current offer, promotions, discounts and marketing campaigns,
4. The Agreement for the provision of the Newsletter service shall be concluded for an indefinite period and shall be terminated when the Customer submits a request to remove his electronic mail address from the Newsletter subscription list or when he unsubscribes by the link included in the message sent as part of the Newsletter service.
5. The Agreement for the provision of service which involves enabling Customers to place orders in the Online Shop shall be concluded for a definite period and shall be terminated when the Order is placed through it or when the Customer earlier terminates placing the Order through it.
6. The Seller may at any time terminate the Service Agreement with the Customer giving a 14 day notice period for important reasons, understood as a change in the laws governing the provision of electronic services by the Seller affecting the mutual rights and obligations set out in the agreement concluded between the Customer and the Seller, or a change of the scope or provision of services to which the provisions of the Terms and Conditions apply.
7. If the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may terminate the agreement for the provision of Services upon a 14 day notice.
8. Either party withdrawing from the Service Agreement or the Agreement being terminated by mutual consent, does not have an impact on the rights acquired by the parties before withdrawing from or terminating the agreement.
IV. Orders / Sales Agreement
1. Information about the Goods as provided on the Shop websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclusion of an Agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
2. All the Goods available in the Online Shop are free of physical and legal defects.
3. We make all reasonable efforts to display the products listed for sale on its web site(s) as accurately as possible. However, the colors we use, as well as the display and color capabilities of your computer monitor, will affect the colors that you actually see on your screen. The Seller cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate
4. The Seller enables the Customer to place an Order through the Online Shop, 24/7.
5. Orders can be placed without registration form. The customer must fill out the Order Form in the scope of his/her details necessary to conclude and execute the Sales Agreement.
6. As part of placing an order, the Customer provides his/her personal data marked in the order form as obligatory. Providing the personal data marked obligatory is voluntary, yet is necessary for placing the order. Providing the personal data not marked as obligatory is voluntary and unnecessary for placing the order. A lack of due diligence while filling in the form may cause the Customer being obligated to cover additional expenses such as: compensation, costs of improper postage, costs of resending the order to the right address, or any other rightful costs incurred by the Online Shop to complete the Order.
7. The order form should include the Customer’s first name, last name, postal address, phone number and email address.
8. The Customer sends the Order by means of the Online Shop functionality provided for that purpose with an obligation to pay. It is required to accept the Terms and Conditions.
9. If the Order is placed via the Order form available on the Online Shop website, the Customer places the Order with the Seller electronically, which constitutes an offer to conclude an Agreement for the Sales of the Goods being the subject of the Order. The offer made electronically shall be binding for the Customer if the Seller sends – to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer – a confirmation of acceptance of the Order for processing, in the form of the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s offer; upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement shall be concluded.
10. The total value of the Order includes the price and shipping costs.
11. The sales Agreement shall be concluded in English.
V. Delivery of the goods
1. Delivery of the Goods is performed to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.( EU countries, USA, Canada, Singapore, Australia, and other countries- details in section Delivery).
2. Delivery of the Goods is carried out by parcel delivery company.
3. On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it(approx. 1-4 weeks), as well as about the delivery charges.
4. The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days.
5. If the ordered Goods have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.
6. When your order ships, you will receive an email that contains your shipment tracking number. With this number, you have 24-hour access to monitor the progress of your package as it is in transit to you.
7. Orders shipped to countries outside the EU may be subject to additional Sales Taxes and Import Duties. The Customer will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
VI. Prices and methods of payment
1. The prices are provided in USD, EUR, AUD, CAD, SGD, PLN. The prices include VAT (Value added Taxes ) with delivery in EU countries.
2. The Customer may choose the following payment methods:
b) Credit or debit card (VISA/Mastercard/Maestro/AMEX/UnionPay),
Online payments are processed by Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin.
3. When making a payment, the Customer will be informed immediately before making the payment about the amount in which the payment should be made, about the possible methods of its execution and about the data of the payment provider, if the given service is possible. Detailed terms and conditions for making payments through the operators performing electronic payments are available on the website of the given operator.
4. When making a payment via an electronic payment operator, the User should follow the instructions given by the operator of electronic payments in order to make a payment.
5. The customer agrees that the purchase documents (VAT invoice / receipt) for the order will be sent electronically.
VIII. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
1. The Consumer who concludes a distance agreement can withdraw form sales agreement without giving reasons for a cooling-off period of 14 days.
2. The Consumer who concludes a distance agreement can terminate an agreement for services or an agreement for delivery of digital content that is not delivered on a physical carrier without giving reasons during at least 14 days.
3. The lapse of the period for withdrawing from the agreement starts at:
1) For a sale agreement – from the Consumer, or a third party appointed by the Consumer other than the courier, taking possession of the product and, for an agreement including many products delivered separately, in batches or in parts – from acquiring the ownership of the last product, batch or part;
2) For other agreements – from the date of concluding the agreement.
4. The Customer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement (Appendix No 1).
5. Upon receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from Agreement to the Consumer’s electronic mail address.
6. In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item. The Goods should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days.
7. The purchased Goods should be returned to the following address :
Piotr Balicki Corp.
8. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer.
9. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
10. If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
11. The Customer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur that cost.
12. From 1 January 2021 the provisions concerning the consumer shall apply to sole traders
who conducts business activity concluding a contract directly related to their business activity, where it is apparent from such agreements that they do not have professional character for them. To determine whether a sole trader has, in particular circumstances, consumer rights, it is necessary to verify the professional nature of the agreement, especially on the basis of information recorded in the Central Registration and Information on Business (CEIDG)-(only for customers in Poland).
IX. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
a) for rendering services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with express consent on the part of the Consumer who had been informed – before the service was commenced – that upon completion of the service he shall lose the right to withdraw from agreement;
b) for an agreement the price or remuneration for which depends on fluctuations on the financial market that are beyond control of the Seller and that may occur before the lapse of the time allowed for withdrawal from the agreement;
c) for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods manufactured as per the specifications of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his unique needs;
d) for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods which deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
e) for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned if opened, due to health protection issues or for sanitary reasons, if the packaging is opened after delivery;
f) for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other items;
g) for an agreement where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed on conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and which may be delivered only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations on the market that are beyond control of the Seller;
h) for an agreement where the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to visit him in order to perform an urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller additionally performs other services than those requested by the Consumer, or if he delivers other Goods than the spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from agreement as regards the additional services or Goods;
i) for an agreement where the subject of the service are audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery; the delivery of journals, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement;
j) for an agreement concluded in a public auction;
k) for an agreement for rendering services in the scope of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of items, car rental, catering, services connected with leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement indicates the day or period when the service is to be rendered;
l) for an agreement for the delivery of digital content which is not recorded on a material carrier, if the performance of the service commences upon an express consent of the Consumer before the lapse of the time for withdrawal from agreement and after he has been informed by the Seller about losing the right to withdraw from the agreement.
1. The Seller shall have a sufficiently notified complaints procedure in place, and shall handle the complaint in accordance with this complaint procedure.
2. The Seller shall be liable towards the Customer who is a Consumer, under warranty for defects in accordance with the provisions laid down in Article 556 – 576 of the Civil Code.
3. Complaints should be sent to the following address : e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. It is recommended that the Customer provides the following in the complaint description: (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect; (2) a request regarding the method of restoring the Product to a state of conformity with the Sales Agreement, or statement of price reduction, or withdrawal from the Sales Agreement; and (3) the claimant’s contact information.
5. If the Product is defective, the Customer may:
a) submit a statement on reduction of the price or rescission of the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without excessive inconvenience for the Customer replaces the defective Product with a non-defective one or removes the defect.
This limitation shall not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller, or if the Seller failed to fulfil the obligation to replace the Product with a non-defective one or to remove the defect. The Customer may demand replacement of the Product with a non-defective one instead of removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, or demand removal of the defect instead of replacement of the Product, unless making the Product compliant with the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer is impossible or would require excessive costs as compared to the manner proposed by the Seller. When assessing if the costs are excessive, one shall take into account the value of the Product free from defects, the type and importance of the discovered defect, as well as the inconvenience experienced by the Customer in the event of other manner of satisfaction of the claim.
b) demand replacement of the defective Product with a non-defective one or removal of defect. The Seller shall replace the defective Product with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without excessive inconvenience to the Customer.
The Seller may refuse to fulfil the Customer’s demand if making the defective Product compliant with the Contract of Sale in the manner selected by the Customer is impossible, or would require excessive costs as compared to the other possible manner of making the Product compliant with the Contract of Sale. The cost of repair or replacement shall be incurred by the Seller.
6. The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, immediately, but not later than within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.
7. If it is necessary to deliver the Product to the Seller to process the Customer’s complaint by the Seller or to exercise the Customer’s implied warranties, the Customer shall be obliged to deliver the Product to the address
Piotr Balicki Corp.
8. The Seller is liable under the warranty if a physical defect is found within two years from the release of the Goods to the Customer. The claim for removal of the defect or replacement of the Goods with goods free from defects expires after one year, but this period may not end before the expiry of the period specified in the first sentence.
9. Regarding the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services, the Customer may submit complaints to the Seller in connection with the functioning of the Shop and the use of the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the address indicated in paragraph 4.
10. Pursuant to Art. 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller’s liability under the warranty for the Product to the Customer who is Entrepreneur shall be excluded.
XI. Out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures
1. The Seller would like to inform you that out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures can be used. They can be used on a voluntary basis and only if both parties to the dispute agree to it.
2. Detailed information on consumer dispute resolution, including the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint handling, redress and the rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of county (municipal) consumer advocates, Voivodship Inspectorates of Trade Inspection, in particular also at the following Internet address of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
3. For example The Customer who is a Consumer has the right to refer to a permanent amicable consumer court operating by the Commercial Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement;
4. According to article 14, paragraph. 1-2 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No 524/2013 from 21 May 2013, we commit ourselves to placing information on the ODR platform. Online Dispute Resolution is intended to facilitate an independent, non-judicial settlement of disputes between consumers and traders through the Internet. These disputes relate to contractual obligations arising from online sales or service contracts concluded between consumers living in the Union and traders established in the Union.
5. The Consumer who would like to take advantage of the possibility of an amicable resolution to disputes concerning online purchases may submit a complaint, for example, via the EU”s Internet ODR platform which is available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XII. Force majeure
1. Neither Party can be held liable for the non-performance of any of its obligations, if such non-performance is due to an unforeseeable event beyond its control or a force majeure incident including but not limited to epidemic, flood, fire, storm, raw materials shortage, transportation strike, partial or total strike, or lock-out. The Party affected by such events must inform the other party promptly, no later than five (5) business days after said event occurs.
2. The parties agree that they will work together to determine how best to fill the order while the force majeure incident persists.
XIII. Protection of personal information
2. The Seller applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data being processed.
XIV. Final Provisions
1. All and any rights of the Online Shop, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, the Online Shop website, and also to forms, logotypes are the property of the Seller and may be used solely in the manner indicated in and consistent with the Terms and Conditions.
2. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the law of the Republic of Poland. The parties expressly exclude the application of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
3. The choice of law made by the parties shall not have the result of depriving the consumer of the protection guaranteed to him by the mandatory rules of the law of the country in which he has his habitual residence in UE.
4. Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be settled by a competent court of jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
5. In matters not regulated in these Terms and Conditions, the provisions of Polish and EU law shall apply. Customer shall be informed about any changes to these Terms and Conditions by information available at the homepage of the Online Shop presenting a list of amendments and their effective dates.